Our School Values
You Matter – you are part of a community
You Master – teaching and learning bespoke to our School
You’re marvellous – valuing every child, their wellbeing and achievements
Our School Promises
I promise to always try hard
I promise to listen to all adults
I promise to look after things everywhere and always
I promise to work together and to help my friends and adults
I promise to treat others with respect and kindness
I promise to move sensibly and quietly around the School
I promise to be happy and celebrate all my friends’ achievements
- Attend school, and respectfully, not take holiday during term time.
- Be on time, but if you are late or will not be attending that day, let the school know as soon as possible and by 9.30am.
- Tell school if a family member is collecting or dropping off that is different to you.
- Be transparent with home school communication – we are here to support and to ensure we have positive links for the wellbeing of your child.
- Use the ‘open door’ policy to communicate to the school if you have any concerns.
- Be part of the school community and part of your child’s school life.
- Support and encourage our school values and promises
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of your child when they are at School.
- Use various forms of communication to keep you updated with news, activities and child’s wellbeing.
- Be transparent about progress, wellbeing, behaviour and achievement.
- Listen to ‘Parent Voice’ – to welcome ideas and feedback from all our parents.
- Ensure children are clear on our values and promises.
- Deliver a bespoke curriculum that enriches your child.